INmemoryJBC8102 is offline New Member

someone please help the new guy!!!

hey guys...i'm just getting back into lifting again..i've been off for 5 months!
    i broke my hand and lost my drivers licence...so thats what set me back...my hand is healed and i have my licence back now..so back to the gym again!

-----so what i need from a VERY experienced lifter...is a lifting routine for 3 days a week.(mon-weds-fri)...something thats gonna build mass,and lots of strength!!! i need what exercise,how many reps/sets to do each day...just a TOTAL workout for 3 days a week to get good gains.i'm gonna be taking Phosphagen HP creatine once a day...and whey protein 3 times a day along with 3 meals a day!-----

i have access to just about everything in my gym and know what MOST exercises are...hence i have been lifting for about a year before i got set back for the hand/licence...i just want a REALLY good rountine to go by.Thanks a Ton guys!!!

-Mike

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's a nice and simple "getting back to basics" routine that's a Monday-Wednesday-Friday split. Simple, core exercises that are the most efficient. This routine isn't about the pump or anything too fancy, just living heavy and trying to lift heavier.

MONDAY - Push Day
    *Bench Press: (true pyramid) 12-8-6-2-6-8-12
    *Military Press: 3 sets of 6-10 reps
    *Close Grip Bench: 3 sets of 6-10 reps
    *Weighted Dips: 3 sets of 6-10 reps

WEDNESDAY - Leg Day
    *Squats - (true pyramid) 15-12-8-4-8-12-15
    *Leg Press - 3 sets of 6-10 reps
    *Glute/Ham Raises - 3 sets of 4-8 reps
    *Stiff Leg Deadlifts - 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    *Box Step-Ups - 3 sets of 10-15 reps
    *Selected Calf Exercise - 3 sets of 12-15 reps

FRIDAY - Pull Day
    *Deadlifts from low pins - (true pyramid) 12-8-5-2-5-8-12
    *Pull-Ups - 3 sets of however many reps I can manage at that time
    *Chinups - 3 sets of same rep restrictions
    *Barbell Rows - 3 sets of 10-12 reps
    *Good Mornings - 3 sets of 10-12 reps

The Doggcrapp routine is also, traditionally, a MWF split, but I find myself thinking that it's not the most appropriate back into the swing of things split, though maybe it is. It is CERTAINLY something to train with an eye towards however.

INmemoryJBC8102 is offline New Member
    not to sure what these are:Glute/Ham raises,box step ups,or good mornings...also...whats the difference between pull ups and chin ups?

no bicep or tricep exercises? also...how long at this routine? and what is DoggCrap routine?

Thread Information