AJS
    AJS is offline Junior Member

Angry Prob with cuttin

Sup guys. Iv'e been cuttin for about 3-4 weeks. Lo carb, high protien diet. Im 17, 195lbs, 5'11, bf 18%. I cant seem to loose fat on my waist. its 36'. yes i kno theres no such thing as spot reducing. But im doing cardio 2wice a day, am and pm. empty stomach, than 15 mns after weights. Wut should I do? i nee to loose as much inches as i can, with in 3 weeks. I have like 200g protien 30gcarbs, 30gfats or less. any tips or suggestions? Appreciated! thnx

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    well.. one how are you doing your cardio...? are you running walking jumping? i do 70%hr for 45 mins every morning on empty and it seems to work fine.. you might want to up your fat intake to something along the lines of 70-80 grams.. eat a good 6-7 meals a day.. nice amount of flax seeds.. etc. if you have any Q's dont hesitate to pm me.. btw where in ny are you? im from queens..

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    and give it some time, you probably look better than you think but you're like me and don't usually notice any results.......just keep at it bro and it will happen for you

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    AJS,

Patience is a virtue bro, especially in the BB business. It sounds like you are doing everything right, but you seem anxious to make it happen faster than your body wants it to happen. At 17 your natural Testosterone is gonna start kicking in even harder for the next few years and that will help a bunch.

On a workout note though, maybe work with a trainer for a few workouts. They have a way of letting you know if you;re pushing yourself hard enough in the gym.

Be patient brutha, Your gonna be fine!

MJ

jaeparlae7 is offline New Member
    like said above, patience bro. 3-4 weeks is not that much time. seems like a lifetime though when you are cutting for sure. i get frustrated too. believe me. sounds like you are on the right track though. it would be good to know what you are doing for cardio and how long / intense. like mentioned, it seems like you just need to be patient and not freak out about this 3 week deadline. i been cutting since january and it feels like its been forever. im a typical endomorph. i have set my goals for summer because i know how long my body takes to lose a certain percentage of fat (even with the right diet , cardio , & weight training). sounds like you set your goals for 7 weeks, which is not much time for any DRASTIC changes. hang in there my friend, be patient, it will happen. if you want some good reading about fat loss, i just read Tom Venuto's "Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle." It was quite helpful and most importantly inspiring.

quick question? do you have much energy for your workouts / double cardio sessions with 30 g of carbs daily? just wondering. i used to go that low but it really helped my workouts when i bumped it up some. everyone is different though. if your workouts are great then rock on.

AJS
    AJS is offline Junior Member
    It's funny cuz, im always energetic..lol.. 30g of carbs goes fine for me. thanks for the advice guys. YAY im down to 35' on my waist. at 193lbs. Doing cardio now for like 45mins moderate. on a treadmil. yeah im a endomorph also. takes me a hot minute to lose that fat. I'm tryin to eat as clean as possible. Friday nights f*k me over. Going out, gettin munchies.. that sux. but i try my best to stay away from them. ok quick question. I get munchies at like 12mid, all of a sudden. what can i eat, that wont effect me negatively much? I was thinkin, like an apple, or a fruit. u guys tell me.. thanks guys...

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AJS
    It's funny cuz, im always energetic..lol.. 30g of carbs goes fine for me. thanks for the advice guys. YAY im down to 35' on my waist. at 193lbs. Doing cardio now for like 45mins moderate. on a treadmil. yeah im a endomorph also. takes me a hot minute to lose that fat. I'm tryin to eat as clean as possible. Friday nights f*k me over. Going out, gettin munchies.. that sux. but i try my best to stay away from them. ok quick question. I get munchies at like 12mid, all of a sudden. what can i eat, that wont effect me negatively much? I was thinkin, like an apple, or a fruit. u guys tell me.. thanks guys...
    if i was you i would just chug alot of water with those late night gravings it will fill you up, it dos me somethimes, but if not yea i would say and apple or somthing along those likes, eat celery not sure if spelled right but i heard it take more energy or calories to digest then you actually eat

decadbal is offline Banned
    after i bulk, my waist grows a good bit, to help lose some bf, i wear a slimmer belt, they are about 11bucks and help alot...give it a try

Thread Information