D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Chiropractor and working out,HELP!!!!!!

Hey,hows everyone doing,i got involved in a car accident,nothing to bad 7grand damage,insurance covered, i was perfectly fine,just some whip lash,but the pain was going away and it wasn't that bad as compared to going to the chiropractor,why i went to the chiropractor, cause my father decided to have a lawsuit and the lawyer recommended me to go to the chiropractor that they recommended of choice, also i feel that everytime i go it makes the neck pain hurt more, after he cracks my back and adjust my neck and it pops that i start to get headaches later in the day and it feels good when i goto the chiropractor again , so my question is the chiropractor messing with my neck for the 4months i have remaining since the lawyer said its a 6month chiropractor visit, is he just trying to make it worse so i can keep coming even after the law suit is down with,so i can get claims and whatnot? i mean i took harder falls when i used to skate,fell on my head numerous times but the pain went away but it seems after the accident and 1week into the accident pain wasn't that bad ,but boom as soon as i got refferred to the chiropractor seems like everything he does makes it hurt more and i need him to give me the theraphy so it wont hurt again

he said not to workout,play basketball no activies, but i feel if i stretch my neck ,rotate it and play some ball it feels fine as opposed to him adjusting my neck and making it hurt to a point when i get mild headaches on ADDEROLL,which i never had on adderoll, and im not a fan of takin asprin and stuff but i have to just so the headaches,neck pain hurt more with the adderoll,

i mean iam capable of working out,but it seems he is twisting my balls with my lawyer on his side so they can win the case so i can collect and pay the lawyer

i plan on re hitting the gym in may, decided to take m1t just to help add the muscle around the shoulders and neck so i guess more muscle and less pain,i am also going to take glucosomine?? any help i dunno if this is the right forum to post but il post in steroid forum , im concerned to a point where they are twisting my balls because normally if i miss a visit and i stretch ,rotate my neck i feel fine as opposed to him adjusting it and making me ache later in the day with a headache..

i am going to start light lifting,nothing to heavy, but as i call it "GIRL LIFTING"

uh BUMP

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd stop going to the chiropractor and see what happens... If you're trying to get a lawsuit going, go to physical therapy and don't get caught doing any strenious excersises or anything like skiing. Maybe get some weights at home for a while...

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    if the chiropracter is making you feel worse then he must be doing something wrong. have you mentioned anything to him about hurting your neck more than the wreck?

who gives a **** if you win the case or not, you don't want some cooky chiro to screw your neck up for the rest of your life

havent brought it up to me,but when i went to renew my gym membership,i told the trainer and she was like it feels good when he cracks your back and neck but later in the day it aches and u get headaches, and i was like yah thats exactly what happens,she than started to tell me that he isn't suppose to crack my neck and what he does is a temp fix so i can keep coming back:/

i didn't even want the lawsuit,****ing dad persuaded me into it,said someone would do the same to you if u wrecked into them

decadbal is offline Banned
    yea, def if your suing dont do anything to make u look ok, plus if your hurt your neck, you may do more damage and thats a area you dont wanna **** up bro....hope it works out

oh:/ aaaaaaaaahhhh im be a fat ass

NO KITTY THATS MY CHEESY PUFFS:/
    maybe i can sue also for making that mofo take all the fun out of my life also

Thread Information