Mad-D is offline New Member

Just heavy? or both?

I was wondering, I´m gonna try to gain weight in a short time on sust and deca , I know that I have to eat alot of protein and such. But the qestion is, can I keep my self ripped While I gain weight, With the same results as if I gaind fat at the same time? And, can I keep on running an doing fitness training aside with heavy power training with same results as if I was just doing heavy slow training?
    Last edited by Mad-D; 01-27-2002 at 11:22 AM.

defdaz is offline Associate Member
    I think you already know the answers to your questions don't you Mad-D? No and no.

Find that happy medium (is that the one who's crystal ball just told them that they've won the lottery?) and try and stick to that. Too many people take things to the extreme when really just some good ol' plain common sense is whats needed.

Good luck bro in all your efforts!

Defe

Anaballick is offline Associate Member
    Your not going to stay cut on Sustanon and deca because you will be holding alot of water. These are bulking steroids , better suited for mass.

Ironweb is offline Member
    I think Diesel said it. Your either bulking or cutting. Just the nature of the game of pumping iron. Personally if I am bulking I cut out cardio all together. JMO

Mad-D is offline New Member
    I know that my question is a bit complicated.
    But yes you got it right
    and yes I dont have alot of exp i these things
    thats why I ask.
    And I beleve that You have to ask stupid qestions to prevent doing stupid things.

Thanks for your advice guys I appreciate it

Ironweb is offline Member
    Originally posted by Diesel

The only stupid question is the one that is not asked.
    Right on diesel. Mad D we are all here to learn and share.

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    Focus on one or the other. My opinion is to gain mass now and cut later. Good luck Bro.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Gaining muscle and staying cut

Now guy's I hear ya and your response about mass gaining and cutting are sound as it is not really pratical to do both at the same time. This is assuming that we are talking about cycles.
    As far as going natural I am a firm believer that one can gain good quality muscle mass while staying lean at the same tuime. Even while on a bulking cycle one should be wary of gaining the wrong type of weight. To cut oput cardio all together even if I were on a bulking cycle would not be an option as I always am keeping a eye on my BF. ( Yes even while bulking) Just amkes sense to try and gain the right kind of weight.
    Mad-D,
    Reguardless of which cylce you decide to do, do not drop your cradio all together unless you really have a high meetabolism and can afford to. The results from no cardio can lead to fat gains and that is not what you are looking to achieve.
    IC

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Good point

You know Diesel, I really did not think about the exact words,as you read my mind exactly when I was typeing out that post. Yeah, staying rippd up is almost and impossiblitity while gaining. But staying lean is another story. Good call Diesel.
    IC

PS. Now I have heard some pretty amazing stories concerning mass and stating cut on ol'IC's cooking though! But I contribute that to just one's own personal opion aand not actually factual!LOL

Thread Information