Thread: Whats Better?

josh8416 is offline Associate Member

Whats Better?

i keep hearing different things, and i know everyone is different but i was wondering from peoples experiences what is better......Back/Bis, Chest/Tris, or Tris/Bis????????????? and if u do back/bis or chest/tris do u just do like 2 exercises for the bi/tri like 3 set of 8, so u wont overtrain????? Thanks

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by josh8416
    i keep hearing different things, and i know everyone is different but i was wondering from peoples experiences what is better......Back/Bis, Chest/Tris, or Tris/Bis????????????? and if u do back/bis or chest/tris do u just do like 2 exercises for the bi/tri like 3 set of 8, so u wont overtrain????? Thanks

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Some guys I know dont train arms at all because they reckon they get enough of a workout when they do the ot.her related body parts. Just got back from the gym and I am still enjoying the pump from Chest and Bi's
    i train triceps after chest (just heavy sets of CGB and Skull Crushers). dont train bi's, they're normally spent after back anyway.

but to the original poster: you've got to experiment with splits to find what works best for your body within its limit of recovery and also given what time you can devote to training and proper diet.

for me, that currently is a mon/wed/thu/sat split of back/chest-tri/legs/shoulders

ya i have been doing chest/tris, back/bis for about 5 weeks now, i think i might go back to do arms one day, so that way i work my bis out 2 times a week, 1 time for back and 1 time during arms, and same with tri's. dunno though, i guess its time for a change in my routine..im not growing!!!

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    If you train 5 or 6 days a week, doing arms by themselves would be a good idea. Otherwise, chest and bis-monday, shoulder and tris-Wednesday.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I prefer an arms only day myself. I normally run a 5 day split and I like to give one day for concentration on a total arm pump and burn out. I've tried adding them to other body part workouts but have always had the best results doing them alone.

ya i think im going back to arm day only, cause u work them when u do bi/tri's so thats basically 2 times a week..Jason

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I do a 5 day split. Shoulders, legs, Chest, Back, Arms...

Savage1 is offline New Member
    Chets & Bi's, Back & Tri's...once in a while for a break in the routine I will do Chest/ Back, and arms the next workout alone

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I like Chest and Tris and Tris and Bis...I change it up every few months...

I always get better results in terms of definition and size with a 5 day split with an arrms only day. Pump the sh*t out of 'em.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    I always get better results in terms of definition and size with a 5 day split with an arrms only day. Pump the sh*t out of 'em.
    I agree with you. Arms on their own day is awesome...huge pumps and a lot of show...helps keep you motivated to see the big guns in the mirror. I put that on hold though due to triceps tendonitis...ouch.

Thread Information