Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jock191
    Just trying to figure out if this comment was to me or not? If so now ill point out where you are wrong... Even when throwing a jab you are still using the SAME muscles with any other punch. The Kizami-zuki: Jab/straight punch is just that it is a stright punch so your still using your core muscles your delts your legs and so forth to throw the punch BUT now ill tell you something I else never said anything about a JAB I said PUNCH... I was speaking in general about the physics of a punch.So I do know what im talking about b/c with a PUNCH all the things that I mentioned are involved and thats what should be trained. ANY PUNCH You do uses the same muscles.

No. He was being cool by quoting my post for some reason. That whole biting and kicking in the balls being unfair or being insecure with yourself. Heres what I say to that. I will kick someone in the nuts if it wins the fight.
    If I am in a fight, I could give a shlt less about how I look or shaking the guys hand afterwards. You know what. If I am standing and he is on the ground moaning, I WIN. If he was not prepared to be bitten or kicked in the nuts while fighting with me, then he was pretty stupid and he wont be fvcking with me anymore. Cause next time, I will kick his knee cap out then bite his fvcking ear off.
    CONFIDENCE LMAO... Confident that I will do whatever it takes to not get knocked out during a street fight NJK. Should we bow before a fight in order to not seem like a punk????

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    take a wok bowl and fill it with hot pebbles and become one with the rock. You must punch the hot embered rocks untill your first becomes one with the rock

find a solid rock and punch it, you must become one with the rock!

if all else fails you can always take a trip to asia and enter the wu-tang to become a shoalin munk
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Latimus is offline Banned
    did someone say temple shot...haha dont do that unless you like second degree....however you are talking about it in here... so you might get first degree haha...watch your baby knuckle they love to break.

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    No. He was being cool by quoting my post for some reason. That whole biting and kicking in the balls being unfair or being insecure with yourself. Heres what I say to that. I will kick someone in the nuts if it wins the fight.
    If I am in a fight, I could give a shlt less about how I look or shaking the guys hand afterwards. You know what. If I am standing and he is on the ground moaning, I WIN. If he was not prepared to be bitten or kicked in the nuts while fighting with me, then he was pretty stupid and he wont be fvcking with me anymore. Cause next time, I will kick his knee cap out then bite his fvcking ear off.
    CONFIDENCE LMAO... Confident that I will do whatever it takes to not get knocked out during a street fight NJK. Should we bow before a fight in order to not seem like a punk????
    no trying to flame, but all that talk has to come from inexperience in a fight , i am not talking about bowing before a fight or sh#t like that, lets not exaggerate, i am just saying that a person that fights reckless, biting and other stupid ways will get hurt even more if they run into a person who knows how to defend themselves. let's remember this thread is about a kid who is not a fighter, but wants to know how to keep himself safe and defend himself against a drunk punk, simply telling him to punch and keep his hands up should be enough. not trying to sound like a tough a## , but from experience the people that tried to fight me in a wild style never lasted very long , they are so vulnerable for a good beating. anyway, you are entilted to your opinion and i respect that.

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by njk
    no trying to flame, but all that talk has to come from inexperience in a fight , i am not talking about bowing before a fight or sh#t like that, lets not exaggerate, i am just saying that a person that fights reckless, biting and other stupid ways will get hurt even more if they run into a person who knows how to defend themselves. let's remember this thread is about a kid who is not a fighter, but wants to know how to keep himself safe and defend himself against a drunk punk, simply telling him to punch and keep his hands up should be enough. not trying to sound like a tough a## , but from experience the people that tried to fight me in a wild style never lasted very long , they are so vulnerable for a good beating. anyway, you are entilted to your opinion and i respect that.

Your forgetting something bro. The person your responding to is a girl at least the one that fights wild... She can kick in the nuts, bite scratch and do whatever else she wants b/c im my mind there is NO WAY IN HELL A man should EVER EVER EVER hit a women.. But look just b/c you kick in the nuts doesnt mean your inexperienced or not confedent.. In a street fight there are no rules bro bats bottles chaines and everthing else is legal... I wouldnt bite or scratch or pull hair but I will kick someone in the nuts... Hell Ill break an arm or a leg to.. Think of if like this, in a street fight you are either gonna lose or win.. Now bye winning I mean your the guy whos gonna walk away with out being knocked out, or dead on the floor.. In a street fight who ever is atacking for a reason or with intent to do harm so I will do whatever it takes to make the guy think twice about fvcking arround with someone he doesnt know...

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member
    i agreee jock191, i street fight is a street fight, all i am saying is that the wilder a person fight does not mean he or she will win, it's all about quick attacks that will lead to the most effect on your opponent, like a good punch to the jaw. i once had some kid in a fight try to bite me where ever he could, while we were struggling i caught him with one good shot to the jaw, he stopped biting and fell to the ground, blood was everywhere due to the fact that he bit a piece of lip off when i hit him from the impact, not a smart move to fight wild against some one who knows how to defend himself, but some of your points are true.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    just hit his ass with a bat...you shouldn't have to keep avoiding him after that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information