Need some cardio help

I need to train for a agility exam for a job and i need to start running. Any suggetions on how i should do this with out losing too much mass. I was thinkin of 10 mins of runnin and rest of just walking? at what hr does the body start burning muscle?
    Im currently on a prop/tren cycle..any help would be great.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    If its a 1 1/2 mi test or something of the sort the onlyway to train is to run it, I dont think you going to loose much mass but running is a bitch on tren

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    running is very difficult on tren

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    If it is a 1 1/2 mile test, you could do three half mile legs on monday and wednsday, with a one and one half mile run on friday.

For three miles, double the distance.

It is a mile and a half but why is hard to run on tren ? Never did tren b4.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    a mile and a half isnt alot at all............what time do you have to do under?....probably around 12, 13 minutes, im guessing..........thats usually what it is to be a cop ( or whatever job you are going for).............

i would start out by running for 5 minutes then walking for a couple......then running for another 5...........you can start out by doing a half mile...........then build it up..........2 weeks before the test........you should start running more then a mile and a half............you should try to shoot for 2, 2 1/2 or even close to 3 miles a few times.......then when the test comes, a mile and 1/2 will be a breeze

......i dont know anything about tren and running........but you body burns all its fats and carbs before it even goes into the muscle..........you should be fine there...........a 1 and 1/2 isnt that much at all........you will not be burning enough muscle to cause any noticeable change....i promise you
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Thread Information