Thread: Post cycle Gym

memyselfi is offline Junior Member

Post cycle Gym

Hi all,
    Im heading into the last weeks of my cycle and would like to know how one should approach my gym routing post cycle , with same intensity etc as I will be dropping my carbs a bit to reduce fat etc but really need to keep what I have and train also ??? all ideas from experienced would be grat.

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by memyselfi
    Hi all,
    Im heading into the last weeks of my cycle and would like to know how one should approach my gym routing post cycle , with same intensity etc as I will be dropping my carbs a bit to reduce fat etc but really need to keep what I have and train also ??? all ideas from experienced would be grat.
    I would suggest staying as intense in the gym as your workouts will promote your natural test production. As with the diet I wouldn't drop the carbs. If anything you need to increase to offset your body going into a catabolic state. We don't want your body to have even more reason to eat it's muscle, but dropping your cals.

Sym

memyselfi is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the advice on post cycle I will try and maintain carbs protein also but how does one drop calories without dropping carbs or protein , I eat already very clean so ?? eat cleaner

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by memyselfi
    Thanks for the advice on post cycle I will try and maintain carbs protein also but how does one drop calories without dropping carbs or protein , I eat already very clean so ?? eat cleaner
    Sorry, bro. Typo. Don't drop your cals or carbs.

Sym

Thread Information