wakatak87 is offline Junior Member

Veins only on left side...?

Ok for some reason my left arm has veins all over the place when I workout, but my right arm only has one really big vein on the side which is always there, even when not working out...my right arm is already slightly bigger so I know this isn't caused from a stronger left arm. Anyone have a clue?

eggplant is offline Member
    genetics

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you right handed?? If so theres the reason, you do everything with your right hand so its obviously going to be bigger.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I am the same way. My left bicep vein even splits like a christmas tree and my right one is straight as a arrow.

brad fuel is offline Junior Member
    Veins aren't simetrical in humans so that's probably why they look different. As for one side being more superficial than the other, i don't know....probably just genetics.

I'm right hand dominant and my viens pop out slightly more on the right than the left. Both arms are equally strong but my left is slightly bigger.

amotanis is offline Junior Member
    veins supply your body with its blood/nutrients, so if there is mroe of a vein infastructure on one side you think it would be more dapt for supplying larger amoutns of blood and what not. I wonder if veins grow and multiple as do other tissue's of the body.

oh and i've noticed that some girls like veins and others dont. whichever type of girl your with show her that side of you

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    lol. I noticed the left vein in my arm was way more apparent than my right. ANd yest I usually did have the girl stand on the left side of me.

My friend said chicks liked guys with that vein popping out. I never cared for the look. Veins are nasty looking. Kinda sickly

brad fuel is offline Junior Member
    Actually Arteries supply the body part with nutrient rich blood. Veins take it back to the heart.
    I know it's possible to grow more arteries in your muscles and especially at the heart. But they are very small, at or close to the capillary level. In other words you wouldn't be able to see them at the skin

El Diablo is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brad fuel
    Veins aren't simetrical in humans so that's probably why they look different. As for one side being more superficial than the other, i don't know....probably just genetics.

I'm right hand dominant and my viens pop out slightly more on the right than the left. Both arms are equally strong but my left is slightly bigger.
    not to hijack the thread....but that avatar is ****ing hilarious.

Thread Information