HardcoreGymWARRIOR04 is offline Junior Member

unexplained weakness

I was just wondering if this is normal. MY diet and program are excellent, i dont see those as a problem. The other day, my benchpress was off by 25-30lbs on my 10 rep poundage. IS unexplainable weakness normal somtimes and has it ever happened to you. Advice and feedback would be greatly appreciated. Now my selfconfidence is absolutely shot till next week!

What ever it takes

mfenske is offline Member
    This happens from time to time. There are any number of things that can effect your lifting: Adequate rest (sleep), overtraining, fatigue (both mental and physical), stress, time of workout, mood, etc. More often than not it's probably a mental obstacle. I know for me last week I hit a personal best in nearly all my lifts. It started with deadlifts and carried throughout the week. Also, when was the last time you took a week off to recover? You'll get through it. Mark

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    The above post throws in all the factors that I could pretty much think of... Just make sure you're not over training...

Take care, and good luck!

Phreezer

decadbal is offline Banned
    maybe your tired from a long consistant workout program????? if you have been at it hard for a few months take a week off, take off the diet to, so you body can forget what its learned and you can shock it when u come back.....

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Stress and fatigue are 2 huge factors...........personally, i know that if i had a rough week @ school and/or work, or im having any emotional problems (friends, family, boyfrineds, etc.).........my focus just isnt in the gym at that time, and its screws my whole workout.................but dont worry, yourll bounce right back to it...............
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

HardcoreGymWARRIOR04 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the feedback. i feel alot better today. My squat is up 10 lbs

I think i will just accepts it as a fluke thing and kick the shiz out of the bench next week
    let ya know

What ever it takes

Thread Information