KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member

Lost a lot of my strength... offcycling creatine and starting to cut... will....

Hey, about a week ago I started cycling off creatine. Well, I figured since I'm not going to be on creatine for a while and spring break is coming, I'll just try and cut for about 6 weeks just for the heck of it. I know 6 weeks ain't enough time for any huge results or anything, but being a teenager really helps in this area as my metabolism is as high as it will probably ever be
    Anyways, my lifts are down quite a bit, like I was up to 405 on bench, and yesterday I was going to do 315 and had to have help getting it up
    Well, I'm hoping that it's the carb drop and creatine offcycle doing most of this. But what I'm wondering is, if I get back to a normal diet and back on creatine will I get back to normal?
    I've noticed a little strength decrease just cycling off creatine, but I"m hoping the combination of starting to cut and getting off creatine at the same time won't have dropped me down so far that it will be tough to get back to normal. (like maybe have messed up, ouch )
    anyways, thanks for any help and (hopefully) reassurance

decadbal is offline Banned
    dont sound right, if you were that high, your bench shouldnt drop that much, maybe its a mental thing, better bust some ass to try and break it..

PoPpaPaQ Guest
    your body might just be drained if you have recently changed your diet to cut up for spring break.. I wouldnt worry about it too much, i doubt that stopping creatine would drop your bench press 100lbs, give it a week or two on the new diet and im sure your strength will regain itself...

i usually only lose about 10-15 lbs off my press when i stop a creatine cycle

decadbal is offline Banned
    im told, now this may be BS, but im told, that masterbation will cause you to gain super-strength, so maybe u should take creatine, and JO, and you might be benchin 500lbs.............jk

Thread Information