timmz11 is offline Junior Member

Question problem!..had to switch to AM workout...HELP!

hey guys...
    i have a little problem here...my work schedual has changed..and now i will only be able to lift in the mornings...8 am...compared to when i used to lift at 5 pm..and had a full day of eating workin for me..ive noticed that in the mornings.i feel much weaker....i know i could start getting up in the middle of the night and having a shake..but is there anything else i could do that may be able to help me out?!? ..also i must admit..that because i have had to switch the times i lift..i now lift with a different partner.and i have switched from the DC (doggcrapp , the true way...not tweaked!) back to the normal westside routine..and i must admit i dont like it..but i do believe i have done DC long enough and its time to change things up....so does anyone have any ideals..where i can get some more energy for the AM lifting and maybe a new style workout....
    ALSO....with my cardio..im not goin to be able to do that in the am now..because of lifting in the mornings.so let me know what u think..

thanx guys

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Complete Lifestyle change. its going to be hard but try to prioritize your time around whats important to you.

Spoon

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Sup!!!

Quote Originally Posted by timmz11
    hey guys...
    i have a little problem here...my work schedual has changed..and now i will only be able to lift in the mornings...8 am...compared to when i used to lift at 5 pm..and had a full day of eating workin for me..ive noticed that in the mornings.i feel much weaker....i know i could start getting up in the middle of the night and having a shake..but is there anything else i could do that may be able to help me out?!? ..also i must admit..that because i have had to switch the times i lift..i now lift with a different partner.and i have switched from the DC (doggcrapp , the true way...not tweaked!) back to the normal westside routine..and i must admit i dont like it..but i do believe i have done DC long enough and its time to change things up....so does anyone have any ideals..where i can get some more energy for the AM lifting and maybe a new style workout....
    ALSO....with my cardio..im not goin to be able to do that in the am now..because of lifting in the mornings.so let me know what u think..

thanx guys
    Welcome to my world Bro. Just imagine on a cold Wednesday morning having 550 lbs on your back!!! I get up at 5:30. I am on the bike by 6:00 am for a 24 minute beating on level 8. Then comes my workout. Then comes abs. The only reason I do cardio first is because if i wait it will not get done. Oh, and I only do cardio 3 days a week. As for energy, upon waking up I immedietly drink a "NO Fear" drink or some apple juice. Welcome to the group of "The Morning Warriors" where only the dedicated will survive. Peace

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    waking up earlier i think is key, make sure to get a couple quick meals in before the gym. your days r gonna seem longer but try to go to bed earlier.

Thread Information