Thread: Harry England

haywardalex is offline New Member

Harry England

I dont know where you guys are from, but im in England, the land of red buses, tea, and no help for teenagers who want to weightrain/bodybuild. Ive just turned 17, 210 pounds, have 13% bodyfat, and am stuck. The only training info I can find is for total beginners or hard boiled pros. Ive been training for 11 months, and i eat well. i cant find a training programme suitable for me. I know I could make my own, but it would be better if someone recommended one.
    thanks....

(Juicing is definately not an option, am too young).

decadbal is offline Banned
    make your own

cwhid is offline Junior Member
    Unless you have a personal trainer or a strength and conditioning coach(which i was lucky enough to have until a year ago), you will need to figure out the correct workouts that suit yourself the best. Any a-hole can post a routine, but unless we know a lot more about you, it would be impossible to determine a suitable workout for you. I mean I could give you arnold's workouts set by set, but that wouldnt do a **** thing for you. It wont be easy, but the more you learn, the bigger you will get its that simple...I've been lifting since I was 14-I'm 21 now, and still visit this site daily to try to learn maybe 1 new tip to help me on my next workout. Next time you go to do a bodypart, use the search on this site and find a workout, try it and other ones out, see what parts you like and over time tinker the workout to what feels best. Good luck!

Thread Information