FozzyBear is offline New Member

Question 1 body part a day work out?

Hi guys,

I'll be starting my 3 cycle soon. During my first 2 cycles I continued my 1 body part a day routine since I'm able to hit the gym almost everday.

Is there any pro's or con's of doing this routine or should I change things up and find another?

Also, if this is an OK routine, what is the best order to work out my muscle groups?

I used to do the "push-pull" routine, with legs and shoulders on the 3rd visit, but some say to switch up the push with a pull i.e, back and tri.

Day 1
    back

Day 2
    bi's or tri's or maybe even chest?

Day 3,4,5,6,7
    ?

Thanks

decadbal is offline Banned
    great workout, once a week will make ya grow bro... i go shoulders traps, chest tris, day off, back bis, legs...day off ...repeat...works great for me.

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    deca dbol i do the same workout almost exactly. works really good for me. i figure i already weaken my tri doing chest might as well finish them off. same with back and bi's. good to know other people are doing the same thing

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I only train 4 days a week when on cycle and I grow like a freekin weed. I think one body part a day training is awsome. If you cant fit all the body parts in one week just keep rotating.

Thread Information