someday is offline Member

DC training method.

Any of yall have a sample of your DOGGCRAP training method. Time to change up the routine and i've never tried it before.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I tweaked it quite a bit as you will see, but here it is:

A day: incline bench press, chins, db overhead press, hammer 1 arm row, l-fly, neck

B day: Squats, SLDL, calves, bb curl, abs

C day: Dips, pullups, bb overhead press, db row, lateral raise

D day: TBDL, reverse hypers, abduction, calves

Then repeat. I didnt always take a day off between workouts, and more often than not, I took two. I would also alternate the shoulder and chest exercize occasionaly in order to keep my shoulders from falling behind.

someday is offline Member
    nlet me get this right....the day off came between the D day and repeating the session?? Also what the heck is TBDL. Thanks for your help though man.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    No, I took a day between every workout for the most part. I kind of played it by ear a lot of the time. After my A day, I could do my C day within three days usually. After my B day (because of the squats), I usually needed at least five days of rest.

TBDL is trap bar dead lift. It is an octogonal or diamond shaped bar with parallel grips. You stand inside it to deadlift. The movement and muscles involved resemble more of a squat than a deadlift, depending on your form. I love the deadlift, but since I deadlifted 405lbs 20 times at 185lbs, I just don't seem to want to do them anymore, ****est thing. The TBDL is an awsome compound movement and I have only known about them for a year or so. Its a cool feeling discovering a priceless compound movement when you have been working out for years already.

Royal_Mako_Rumble is offline Junior Member
    I cant find the page on the "2 week Easy training" part can anyone tell me what number it is or tell me how it worx??

bitta is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I tweaked it quite a bit as you will see, but here it is:

A day: incline bench press, chins, db overhead press, hammer 1 arm row, l-fly, neck

B day: Squats, SLDL, calves, bb curl, abs

C day: Dips, pullups, bb overhead press, db row, lateral raise

D day: TBDL, reverse hypers, abduction, calves

Then repeat. I didnt always take a day off between workouts, and more often than not, I took two. I would also alternate the shoulder and chest exercize occasionaly in order to keep my shoulders from falling behind.
    how many sets and reps of each? I am very interested as well in this routine,I like going heavy but only if it works.

decadbal is offline Banned
    just type in the search doggcrapp and youll find all you want bro...

luciensol is offline New Member

DC Routine - First posted on 1-11-04 (Hope this helps bro)

Scottninpo's routine:

workouts are on mon/wed/fri

start with workout A on monday, B on tuesday, C on Friday, D on Monday, etc. etc.

workout A:
    flat bench/upright row/pull ups w/ weight belt/ skull crushers

workout B:
    squat/leg curl/standing calf raise/seated dumbell curl

workout C:
    incline bench/side laterals/bent over row/ close grip bench

workout D:
    leg press/good mornings/seated calf raise/ preacher curl

workout E:
    decline bench/military press/dead lift/dips

workout F:
    hack squat/stifflegged dead lift/donkey calf raise/ standing barbell curl

i guarantee if you do this workout plan religiously, eat right, sleep right, you will put on at least 20 lbs in 6 months, good luck
    Last edited by luciensol; 03-31-2004 at 12:54 PM.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Why are all these ppl posting non-DC workouts in a thread about DC workouts?

I'm being facetious here. I don't know why people instantly take a tremendously successful routine and think they can tweak it to make it better, when they end up twisting it around to something much more than a couple minor changes or tweaks. I wouldn't start with any of the above "modified" versions, I posted a thread a while ago with a "brief" version of the routine, in that thread there is a link for the more comprehensive version (110pages or so).

luciensol is offline New Member

Full Deal

Someday,

No doubt saboudian is right. If you want to do the DC routine you should do the original.

The link below is the thread he's talking about. Check it out.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=66880

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    I tried it but it didn't work that well for me, maybe because I am not on the juice. Don't tell me I didn't lift hard enough either, because I can assure you I did. I puked a couple times after squats.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumped99
    I tried it but it didn't work that well for me, maybe because I am not on the juice. Don't tell me I didn't lift hard enough either, because I can assure you I did. I puked a couple times after squats.
    I would also bet that you never read the CFP thread.

How do I know that? People that don't succeed on this system usually lack a complete understanding.

BIG BRUJO is offline Junior Member
    ill agree with you saboudian , when i read about dc training i though i knew what was said but you need to read it over and over and make sure you understand it , sure i thought i could tweak it a bit and add this or that because i was soo use to one body part once a week, but then you have static holds, rp, and exercises that require straight sets,, its a lot to learn ,, and since ive started i realized how important it is to keep a log of your workouts because your goal it to thrash the previous wieght or reps.. good routine in whole

Thread Information