Thread: A few questions

Big-Boy is offline New Member

A few questions

how do i obtain the body of a v shape and how do i thin out my legs and thighs. i am about 5 11 175 and not fat but my legs are like cankles and wanna get rid of that. hw would i go about doing so. any help would be greatly appciated

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    you dont want much do you.What is your current training routine like then

i want more upper body and thin out my lower body. my legs are strong but want more of a more defined legs

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    well without knowing your training routines its hard to comment but it depends wat kinda overall shape your in and wat body type u are?

well i have been off a routin for a while now and trying to get back in shape. what would u recommend i do to obtain that

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i think we all want that bro, i think it comes partly from genetics and years on diet,gym,and rest....we all arent blessed,so u have to work to get there....ck out some of these forums of diet,supps,and just in general do some research,that question is almost too broad to answer...

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    On the v-shape: For starters you have to work on your lats, widegrip pullups would be a good excercise. Also, cardio to lose the bf in the midsection. As far as the cankles go, unfortuneately thats genetics, but feel lucky they are thick as opposed to thin. You might want to try basic leg excercises with cardio for the definition. I'm sure some of these guys will have more helpful suggestions, read up and learn my friend.

Thread Information