Thread: womens abs

craneboy is offline Senior Member

womens abs

of this is about my wifes abs she has asked in the womens forum and noone wants to answer non steroid questions. she does not use gear but would like to get some help with her lower ab workout. does anybodys girlfriend or wife have some advice?trying to get rid of a mothers little pooch, thanks

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hanging leg lifts.........

hold them.............. then when that becomes easy........... use your straps and add a plate to hang off her feet to add resistance.......

and a colon cleansing would do wonders for her........... worked for my wife's little pouch..

unless it is a hurniated ......... crap can't remember the name....... sometimes happens when a woman gives birth.....
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

thanks bro i will let her know

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    diet bro, everyone has abs,just got to get rid of fat that lays over them...my wife finally learned that,now she works more towards her diet then her ab training.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    diet and cardio is the only thing that will get rid of that pooch
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    diet and cardio is the only thing that will get rid of that pooch

Danielle is right, you can build a muscle as much as you want, but until you uncover it, no one will know. Its like they say... "i have a washboard stomach... with some laundry on top."

ttuPrincess Guest
    Agreed with Danielle.. but certain kinds of cardio are better when trying to work the tummy...

EXMP.... when you ride a bike you are not holding in the ab muscles and so they are not being worked as much, while on an Eliptical, Treadmill, or Stairmaster, because the person is in a standing position, the abs are engaged and working on tightening up.

thanks for the responces wife already does 45 min a day eliptical and rotates upper and lower body workout and has started doing hanging leg lifts like spywizard said so now she will really concentrate on diet. thanks again to all

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    I have a question on the same topic...not trying to steal the thread...for the women...does the colon cleansing really make a difference or was that a real comment. Lemme know...Thanks.

Thread Information