Sust Man is offline Associate Member

Cheap Health insurance?

Does anyone know where to find cheap health insurance? I'm 24 years old, and the cheapest I can find is around 140 dollars a month for decent coverage. Any suggestions?

roccoswello is offline Associate Member
    What state are you in bro?

hugesunglasses is offline New Member
    go to your local hospital and apply for freecare. its an easy app, and if you have legitimate reasons for why you don't have coverage, a lot of times they'll grant you freecare for one year. the only thing is i'm not quite sure how it works with prescriptions. its worth a try, i did it a few years back when i needed foot surgery.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    140 a month seems really good...........i've known of friends paying 400-500 bucks a month or insurance...........crazy...........

your best bet, is to get a job with good benefits.........in the long run, its usually worth it then having a high paying job with none or ****ty benefits.........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

roccoswello is offline Associate Member
    If you tell me what state your in I may be able to help. Im in the Insurance field. As Danielle said, it may not be that bad. But depending on your state it is possible to do better, especially at your age. I.e. someone in Florida can't get as good of rates as say Indiana.....

Thread Information