D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

shouler problem,help

hey im not sure abou the rotator cuff on the shoulder, i probably didn't spell it right either, but anyway how do you know if its ****ed? cause i can pop my shoulders foward and back u know what i mean? i think its due from adderoll when i used to pop it like candy and when it would wear off i would spaz out and joints would ache from sitting still for hours and studying

Latimus is offline Banned
    go see a p therapist...i am always carefull with them...if it was ****ed you wouldnt be able to go to the gym...like a blow cuff is very painfull

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont notice the pain but it came to my attention that its not suppose to be moved forward and back the way i am do it?

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    To play safe go see a doctor. these things usually dont dissappear and if ever they do their bound to recurr. dont mess with things like that get it checked before it gets worse.

Spoon

nateeku is offline New Member
    if u can pop your shoulder in out then the ligaments are stretched too far or torn. your joint where your humerus (shoulder joint) sits in could be worn down from too many times from popping it in and out and that requires surgery. i suggest get it done now before it gets any worse.

Thread Information