ANicley is offline New Member

Thumbs up Grow without getting sore??

I have been working out for 4 years and now I can't get my back sore no matter how hard I try. I have used slow and controlled high reps, low reps 4-8 I have destroyed it with 4 or 5 exercises. Can anyone give me a pointer?

Aboot is offline Banned
    Soreness is not an indicator of growth. However, it can be an indicator that you are indeed hitting the muscles you want to target.

As for suggestions, just the usual stuff applies, i.e. lighten weights up a bit and concentrate on the feel of the weight and SQUEEZE the muscle.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    i was wondering the same thing but with stretch marks,when u notice those little lines ,does that indicate the muscle fibers been hit hard during your work out and that growth will occus since those marks are visible?

Latimus is offline Banned
    take a week off...then go back...hit it hard...intensity is key, heavy controlled weight...you should feel it in the morning

skinnywuss is offline New Member
    1. make sure that your stretching between sets sometimes just doing that will make me sore.

2. Are you doing heavy dead lifts def, I think the most important back workout

Thread Information