Thread: Stretch Marks

Rich_007 is offline New Member

Question Stretch Marks

Hi,

I have been into bodybuilding for 5 months and train 5 days a week. In this time I have put on about 20 pounds.

The thing which is annoying me is stretch marks under my arms and now I am getting them on my biceps. Is there anything which can be done to prevent stretch marks or to make not look so red?

Please help

Cheers

Richard

bravo11p is offline Associate Member
    You can loss some of the redness from tanning. Vitamin E gel or some retin-A if you know a doc who can write you a script for it. As for really bad stretch marks, lazer surgery.

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    mederma....you can get it at wal mart, it made mine kinda blend in, but if they are still growing wait til they are done.

MinnieMe is offline Female Member

Re: Stretch Marks

Originally posted by Rich_007
    Hi,

I have been into bodybuilding for 5 months and train 5 days a week. In this time I have put on about 20 pounds.

The thing which is annoying me is stretch marks under my arms and now I am getting them on my biceps. Is there anything which can be done to prevent stretch marks or to make not look so red?

Please help

Cheers

Richard
    Okay you're probably not gonna believe this......... because it's almost hard for me to............. but there is something out there for stretchmarks................"UTTERCREAM" ............Have you heard of this before........? Well i personally haven't tried it yet..........
    But was highly recommended by a "MOD".... actually... So i know it's gotta work..........

PM........ FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW MORE........????????

MM

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Vit E I also read something the other day about olive oil can help reduce stretch marks (The g,f is pregnant so she has made this her lifetime study , well until the baby is born) I,ll find it up and type the info

ravaz is offline Associate Member
    Here it is, the cream that helps with the stretch marks. http://www.uddercream.com/

-ravaz

MinnieMe is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by ravaz
    Here it is, the cream that helps with the stretch marks. http://www.uddercream.com/

-ravaz
    Way to go Ravaz...........
    And you even spelled it right.......... I'm sure others will appreciate this link too............

MM

wanna_c_gains is offline Associate Member
    My girlfriends doc had her use it on her breasts after she had them done. The use of it kept her from getting stretch marks.

Think if we were to use it on problem areas that we would lessen the chance of stretch marks??

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    I have stretch marks on my biceps from my workouts in high school. Now, some years later, they've faded to blend in with rest of my arm but are still there. Tanning helped a lot though. I'd rather have them with big arms than not have them with little arms.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    I love my stretchmarks, reminds me that i am growing.

Thread Information