leeban is offline New Member

getting big like u guys

i am getting pissed off people i have been working out for a couple of months and have not seen any changes at all! i have been trying to eat properly and train harder! can u give me some advice into what products (not roids) to take like cell - tech etc. I want a good body for the summer so help me people. i currently weigh 12 stone (180 ibs for u americans)

thank u for help
    Last edited by leeban; 02-04-2002 at 05:27 PM.

ravaz is offline Associate Member
    a couple of weeks ? Try a few months or a year to any see major changes..

mistake sorry

viper is offline Member
    get a good quality protein.....strict diet....maybe some zma, tribulis or creatine.....stay away from anything that promises drastic results in 1 week....
    post your typical diet and workout schedule for better suggestions....

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    I know this isn't what you want to hear, but it takes a long time to get big. All the bros on here who are have paid their dues over long periods of time. If you work hard and eat right you will dfinitely begin to see changes-BE PATIENT, nothing comes overnight. As far as supplements go; creatine(stay away from cell-tech-and muscletech in general,they are way overpriced IMO), glutamine, and a basic multivitamin is all you really need. If you have the cash, I suggest you look into seeing a personal trainer-they will get you started out on the right foot. Good luck and happy growing!

mando is offline Associate Member
    train hard and be consistant ! eat well , then rest...........repeat .....try training a bit less ( up to 3 times a week)...and eating more.....then give it time...damn i'm repeating myself !!(herein lies the secret to growth )

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Dont run before you can walk...Give it time bro..

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    When I was a sophmore in college I gained 20 pounds in 2 months. Rumors starting flying that I was juicing, but I wasn't. On top of eating 6 times a day until you feel like your gonna puke, and sleeping 10 hours a day, you still need one other thing. Find a training partner. This made the difference for me. I thought I trained hard, then I started training with this guy who is huge. He pushed me harder then ever. Every set was dangerous. I would be laying on the ground for 10 minutes after my workout because I didn't have the strength to go up the flight of stairs to leave. With the help of another person, your mind has less to say about your workout and its up to your body to perform.

I'd stop, he'd make me pick the dumbbells back up and keep going. "YOUR NOT DONE! YOU WANT TO BE BIG, LETS GO! PICK THOSE DUMBBELLS UP, I'LL TELL YOU WHEN YOUR DONE!"

I was sore every day. That was a great year.

thank you

thank you people for all your coments on this subject. Really want mass and defintion. i want to put on around 20 ibs in three months of trianing. i am basically eating around 4 meals a day which arent at all healthy so i have to cut down on that. i play football once a week (soccer for u americans) for my cardio, for 90 mins.

thank you for all ya help

ps - do u think it is too late to get a good body for the summer

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    If you want to grow fast, you can't do cardio. It costs you gains in the weight room and burns calories. If you want to gain weight, after you leave the gym, you should not have enough energy to do cardio. If you do, that means you were capable of more in the weight room.

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    One more thing... I got caught in doing the same routine everytime I went to the gym. Worked out chest the same way every time, same bicep workouts, same tricep workouts, etc. But then I found the secret of diversifying your workouts... work muscles at different angles, try new muscle workouts, and don't stick to the same thing time after time. Also, "shock" your muscles once in a while. Do reps really slow and freeze position in the middle of motion sometimes... not everytime, but once in a while. This has done wonders for me, especially increasing the width of my biceps. Just some pointers I thought I'd pass along.

Thread Information