RoachForLife19 is offline Associate Member

Bloodwork for GH a few days in?

So heres the quick story, I went to the doc for physical and bloodwork last week since Im starting GH for 6+ months. Anyhow I convinced the doc to do the HGH stuff on the bloodwork since its not standard. This was last Friday. Anyways I started taking 1iu/day this Wed so its only been 2 days.

I got my results back and sure enough they never tested the GH stuff.

Im going to call them tomorrow to try to rectify the problem. I dont know much about it but I imagine LabCorp wont have my blood still (they tested it 8/17 apparently) so Ill try to get them to get me a script to go back ASAP. Im guessing it will be sometime next week so Ill have been taking the GH for maybe a week or so, only 1iu/day

My plan was to have a pre-blood test and another a few months in. Would the fact Im about 1 week in skew my results drastically?

Sorry if this is a dumb Q just wanted to confirm
    Thanks

RoachForLife19 is offline Associate Member
    well my oh-so-great doctors are already closed and never got back to me when I called in at 8am this morning. Anyhow Im guessing they will issue me a card/script to use LabCorp or Quest say on Monday or Tuesday. With that said, should I just stop the GH usage until then?

Right now I have about 3 days (3iu total) in my system. Figuring I would go at Tuesday the earliest that would be 3 full days without injecting, maybe a few more. Or.... does it really not matter?

Thanks all

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Doesn't matter.

3iu's won't make much difference.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    Doesn't matter.

3iu's won't make much difference.
    I agree---but....if you are still concerned then I suggest you post your question again on the hgh forum where you might get a more scientific answer as to why...
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 08-20-2010 at 10:44 PM.

Thread Information