vestax is offline Member

trying this with PCT...

I know you guys dont have the studies so I am goin to guinea pig my PCT kind of like this:

im doign 1-8 prop/tren a and at the end of the cycle when I go into PCT (I usually just do clomid which I hate) I am goin to be doing hookers recommended HCG last 2 weeks until PCT, then nolva + exemestane.

One question though, I want to use that steroid cleanse how do you think I should squeeze it in? should I run the HCG the last 2 weeks, then cleanse, then nolva + exemestane? I would think that the cleanse removes HCG as it removes everything else. OR should I run HCG for the last week of my cycle. Run the cleanse, run HCG on its own for a week, THEN jump on nolva + exemstane?

I know you wont have a sure-fire answer I just was hoping for a recommendation that are more familiar with this product and how it works

I will post my test results 1 day after PCT, 4 weeks after PCT, and 4 months after

Thanks bros!

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    I know you guys dont have the studies so I am goin to guinea pig my PCT kind of like this:

im doign 1-8 prop/tren a and at the end of the cycle when I go into PCT (I usually just do clomid which I hate) I am goin to be doing hookers recommended HCG last 2 weeks until PCT, then nolva + exemestane.

One question though, I want to use that steroid cleanse how do you think I should squeeze it in? should I run the HCG the last 2 weeks, then cleanse, then nolva + exemestane? Like this
    I would think that the cleanse removes HCG as it removes everything else. OR should I run HCG for the last week of my cycle. Run the cleanse, run HCG on its own for a week, THEN jump on nolva + exemstane?

I know you wont have a sure-fire answer I just was hoping for a recommendation that are more familiar with this product and how it works

I will post my test results 1 day after PCT, 4 weeks after PCT, and 4 months after

Thanks bros!
    in bold
    good luck

vestax is offline Member
    I will post results (won't be for a few months though) as I am on day 1 of the cycle....stay tuned

flexshack is offline Member
    bloob
    Last edited by flexshack; 01-19-2012 at 10:12 PM.

Thread Information