Thread: possible test

Hubert20 is offline New Member

possible test

Im currently overseas in the sandbox and some guy from my company got caught with steroids on him. Now theres a whole investigation going on and they searched everyones sh!t. I had some left over clomid and nolva in my bag from a previous cycle I ran. My question is am I Fvcked because they found this, will they give me a test now that they have found this?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubert20 View Post
    Im currently overseas in the sandbox and some guy from my company got caught with steroids on him. Now theres a whole investigation going on and they searched everyones sh!t. I had some left over clomid and nolva in my bag from a previous cycle I ran. My question is am I Fvcked because they found this, will they give me a test now that they have found this?
    It is hard to say, but I am going to guess yes. When did you last come off of your cycle and what were you taking? Also, did they (who?) actually find clomid and nolva in your stuff? If they did and they are going to question you about it then say you were taking it for liver support because you were taking SD or PP.
    P.S. I am not sure how you are using the internet over there, meaning do you have a login? THe reason I ask if they are truely going to investigate you visting this website might not get you convicted but it will not help your case, especially if they find your login name and all these questions.

Thread Information