godsofep is offline New Member

NCAA question...tell me what you think?

I was looking to start a cycle After spring ball was over in early may. I would take 8-10 weeks of Test E @ 400 mg a week and weeks 6-10 50 mg of Winny orally. followed by a pct. My cycle should be done in late June. My question is, if i were to take this Steroid Cleanse in late June/Early July, could i possibly test positive for anything if i were to be selected randomly for testing when 2/days started in August?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If you are really worried about that i'd get a fake penis extender, and u can store clean urine in that....

stay away from oil and ur ok

JasonR is offline Member
    ORALS ONLY. you dont need test because ur not going to cycle over 6 weeks at low doses (because if u crash, say goodbye to 1 month of good training)

use test right after the last meet of the outdoor season if u want, and even that will be suspension.

qb_07 is offline New Member
    The thing about random tests in August is that now due to a bylaw passed this last year, the NCAA can test you at anytime throughout a 365 day calendar year, yes including summers. Just keep in mind that anytime you try to guess when they will show up you are running a risk. I have been there, and sweated it when they called out the random 15 or so, I have had some good buddies get busted, just be careful and as previously stated, stay away from the oils, you won't have the time. Good luck

Thread Information