Saunacrank is offline Associate Member

Airline Pilot, test fro AAS?

My boy is an airline pilot and is ready for AAS, 23 6'1" 225 11%. But he's an airline pilot an is worried about getting tested. I was going to have him run a basic test e 500mg/wk for 10 weeks for first cycle with 25mg dbol ed for 4 wks. Should he be worried or no? arent the tests for AAS super expensive

The best way to find out would be to ask, but I think when it comes to that, they're probably more worried about stuff like marijuana, cocaine, meth, that actually can affect his judgment in the air.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    my brother is a commercial pilot...They don't test

Saunacrank is offline Associate Member
    lol yeah ask...."Hey by the chance, do you guys test for anabolic steroid usage? Don't mind my large stature, just theoretically"

maxiderm is offline Junior Member
    its a risk he is going to have to take

but i doubt they would ever test him for that. seriously unless it looks like hes blowing the f*ck up and getting massively swole then they might be suspicious, but normally they wont even notice and plus steriod testing costs a few hundred bucks so its not something that is hardly ever done exept in pro sports.

Strategus is offline Female Member

Flying is a job that is more "sensitive" than most routine factory or office or sales or labor jobs. In most low-moderate income/skill jobs, all they're looking for is recreational drugs.

However, with security-sensitive, safety-conscious, highly skilled professions like pilots, I would think they would maintain the ability to test, although they probably don't screen *everyone* because of the cost.

I doubt they would test *routinely* for AAS, but I think the A/L would have the resources and capability to test *if they suspected* AAS for any reason. Doesn't matter why - could be some simple argument or simply talking about workouts/looking like ya lift.

In other words, pre-employment and random drug screens would be for the usual garbage, but since flying is a profession that is screened medically and behaviorally more than a lot of other jobs...I would assume that the airlines could test if they saw a need for it...sorta on a random basis.

Personally...I'd avoid all AAS if the profession is anything like flying, air traffic control, work in a power plant, hazmat truck driving, etc. etc.

I've never done AAS (not enough time for my natural gains), but I'm hardly against it.

I think it's fine if someone works on a construction site or a factory or an office, but I'd rather my airline pilot not be one week off-cycle and annoyed/depressed right while we're 300 miles west of Hawaii over the middle of nowhere in the Pacific Ocean.

Thread Information