moonroof is offline Junior Member

oilfiel uranalasis? TEST!

Hello I work for one of the big natural gas producers and I get tested all of the time, Will they test for Steroids and have you heard of people testing posative for steroids using the UA ? I was in a meetin about testing butwas late and a friend of mine that I work with said that he asked if they test for steroids and they said no it cost too much! Just thought I'd ask . I would hate to loose my 200,000$ year job! Too bad you can't buy muscles. HEHEHEH

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    They wont test for steroids . Nobody does except professional Athletes

yamaha145 is offline Junior Member
    what about the army? deca can be found in a piss test? and how long in your piss? 18months also?

I havent started a cycle yet . I have decided against deca at this time . My new goal is TEST E. I hope any steroids cant be detected!!!!!!! In a regular test!!!!

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    no they will not test for steroids ...i manage a huge oil and gas construction and maintenance company and we dont test our employees for steroids, its to expensive and has no effect on job performance...we test for the usual shit, rec drug stuff....you will be fine....also i am not just speaking for my company, that will go for all companies...i have worked for a tonne, and also ran a few as well, and it is not something they do....canada or the us or overseas...trust me

Cool i was wondering about my 200,000 year job Iwant to build and feel good about myself but also need money !!!! Glad to see someone else in the buis.

Thread Information