PK-V is offline Productive Member

Question ok got some questions hopefully someone can help me answer

ok so I want to get blood work done before going on

I hear a lot of people saying tell the doc not to put your name down on anything.

so your insurance coverage wont go up by €9999 when they find out your test levels are over 9000 and or they screw you over in the future is you get e.g. you get cancer and they say you were lying on the insurance policy about been on gear and they dont give you squat.

I don't see how you avoid not putting down your PPS number and name on the form. or do you just say you have no PPS number/insurance cover and they make you pay in cash and the insurance company doesn't have to know about it?

But the doc sending the vial off to get tested you name is gonna be on it?

next

I looked up a full blood panel and it says nothing about testosterone levels ?

generally is it just LDL/HDL and blood pressure, prostate if you are prone to enlargement you get tested?

do I have to fast before going in for this blood test?

next

should I tell him before I go in that im getting blood work done to make sure my numbers are in check as a benchmark for after using gear.

or I say nothing as I will be clean before I go in?

so when I go in after the 8weeks +pct after all that do I say anything
    what do I say when see sees all the values messed up

thanks in advance

knifehead is offline Junior Member

Talking

pk.. i posted a similar question a couple weeks ago and didnt get to much help... but maybe i can give you a little...
    just went to the endo yesterday and basically told her that ive been really tired and lethargic as of late. told her my sexual desire is in the toilet too.. thats all she needed to hear and she drew 6 vials of blood to test for everything. she said i was getting a full blood panel including testing all my hormone levels and even my dht levels! this is exactly what i needed as i too wanted a "baseline" to compare when im done with the cycle and pct.
    hope this helped

Quote Originally Posted by knifehead View Post
    pk.. i posted a similar question a couple weeks ago and didnt get to much help... but maybe i can give you a little...
    just went to the endo yesterday and basically told her that ive been really tired and lethargic as of late. told her my sexual desire is in the toilet too.. thats all she needed to hear and she drew 6 vials of blood to test for everything. she said i was getting a full blood panel including testing all my hormone levels and even my dht levels! this is exactly what i needed as i too wanted a "baseline" to compare when im done with the cycle and pct.
    hope this helped
    nice one thanks for the reply bro

did your insurance cover this as you gave her symptoms and you didn't just straight up ask for a full blood panel ?

what do you plan on saying when you return the second time around?

is she gonna send you on the results?

knifehead is offline Junior Member
    Yeah it was covered. She already wants to see me back in 3 monthes.. So ill just cancel until I'm done with pct then make an appointment. She said she would call in one week with the results and I just asked for a copy of the resuts and she said no prob she'll send em to me.

awesome

Thread Information