trix8 is offline Associate Member

test results back....low

I did a long post cycle then i took some otc test boosters and then i waited about 1 month and got my test levels checked. THey were 371 on a scale from 241-800 what do u guys think about that lvl? I feel its pretty low and im kinda pissed. Is It low enough to think about hrt?

I have done one cycle like a dumbass i beleived everything my brother in law told me about the shit so i did a deca and test cycle for 5 months when i was 19. then i didnt know about pct till i noticed my dick didnt work as good, and then i found these forums and did a solid pct like 4 months after i got off.

senorsalt is offline Associate Member
    so you got deca dick which is normal... 371 isnt bad its "in the normal range" depending your age, but it depends on your doctor... and you who needs to convince him you want your T levels in the optimal level which would be closer to 800.

boxin23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by senorsalt View Post
    so you got deca dick which is normal... 371 isnt bad its "in the normal range" depending your age, but it depends on your doctor... and you who needs to convince him you want your T levels in the optimal level which would be closer to 800.

371 is normal normal depending on age.....he really needs to go to an endo though. His normal doc is a joke. An endo believes that everyone should maintain the High normal level of a 20 something year old. An endo would work with him for sure.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Your levels are low.... especially for someone that is 19 or 20.

What was your cycle? (doses and such)
    And what was your pct?

In the meantime if its really as bad as you say go to ar-r and order some tamox or clomid and start a low dose therapy that should help you're hpta get back in to track and boost those testosterone levels for you

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    F.Y.I., deca shuts you down very hard and for a long period of time.

Thread Information