JMSbrolic is offline New Member

Question about Heavy Heartbeat

I'm currently running 100 mg of prop eod and 100mg of anadrol everyday with .5 mg of arimadex eod. I'm six weeks in, but I'm slightly worried about something. Every night when i go to sleep and I lay on my left side, I feel a normal paced, no pain, but forceful heartbeat. I feel it during the day as well, but mainly when i lay down. It can slightly move me, and I know its harder than it should be, but like i said, no pain. I will be going to check my blood pressure soon on my next visit to the doctor, but I don't believe it is high. Anything to worry about? Sorry if it happens to be a dumb question, I was just wondering. Thanks.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    The anadrol will increase your blood pressure dramatically. Go get it checked and get back to us.

K thanks for the help, I will, but if it is that high when I go, what am I supposed to do? stop the anadrol ? i figured it was the anadrol tho

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    If it's high, he can do a RBC count and if thats high, then.. well you don't need to do anything because he already drained some blood. Basically you go get a blood test done, in the process they take 10-20mL of blood out, thats enough to thin out the blood slightly. But if it is really high, the doctor can withdraw more. That's only if your high blood pressure is caused by high red blood cell count.

Otherwise yes, stopping the anadrol is the smartest idea. Or at least dropping it to 50mg/ED will me a better option and see how you feel then.

Ok. Ill be going for a blood test next week regardless. I may drop to 50 mg a day depending on how I feel over the next few days. One more question: How long does it really take for high blood pressure from something like 100mg of anadrol to actually have long term side effects? I've been feeling this for a few days now, and i have six weeks left in the cycle...I was going to taper it off to 50mg in around 5 weeks, but considering what your saying, I may do that sooner if the blood test doesn't change anything.

Thread Information