aghan08 is offline New Member

Test levels checked for 22 yr old male. HELP!

Hey everyone, I just got my testosterone levels checked and was wondering if anyone could give me their opinion on my levels. Keep in mind I've run two prohoromone cycles when I was 18 then again at 19. I'm 22 years old going on 23 in two months. Here they are:

Test Name Result Reference Range
    TESTOSTERONE , TOTAL 388 280-800 ng/dL

I cant get the formatting on the results right, but the actual results are in bold and underlined. The reference range is in red. I'm assuming the reference range used would be for a 22 yr old male, right? Thanks for the feedback

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    the reference range is a broad category which is considered 'normal' by whatever lab that may me.

and your levels are normal.

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    TRT is normally reviewed with people below around 360 or at least the matter is further investigated. You are at the low end of the scale. The reference range is typically a cummulative range for males in the range of 18 to 90 depending on your lab as stevey said. I would go see an endo and explain your symptoms. Maybe you have a thyroid problem or something else that would likley be causing a lower test result. A mildy out of the range thyroid problem will bump you down a good 50 ng/dl from where you would be with a normal thyroid.

Thread Information