boywonder22 is offline New Member

Blood work Results, lack of libido please help

Please help with these blood work values.

My sex drive was high before and during the cycle, but has really dropped since pct. I feel like it hasnt really returned and im very worried. Erections will dissapear out of nowhere and it takes me longer to get an erection than before. Also my sexual desire has dropped and i dont crave sex like i used too. Im 22 years old weigh about 170 bf is around 15%

testosterone 21.2 (7.6-31.4)
    estradiol 101. (<157)
    TSH 1.32 (0.30-5.60)
    LH serum 3.7 (1.2-8.6)
    FSH serum 1.5 (1.3-19.3)
    testosterone 16.1 (6.0-27.0)
    Free testosterone 74.6 (15.6-146)
    HCG -C <2 (<2)
    prolactin 6.1 (2.6-13.1)

ajordana is offline Associate Member
    kinda cursious to see what others say.. all your levels look pretty decent.. nothings really on the low side even.. estrogen and prolactin are under control.. all your test levels are better than the midpoint of "normal", tsh looks good so most likely its not thyroid.. could be because your lh and fsh are still kinda slow moving, possibly youre not entirely back up to speed after cycle, how post cycle/post pct are you? your levels are back up but based on your lh and fsh your body could still be working on recovering fully even though your test is back up..

ironpumpindoc is offline Junior Member
    I think your estradiol level is still a bit high, which would explain your lack of sexual interest. Even though it falls in the "normal" limit; I believe you should be down around 50 or lower. Someone please correct me if I wrong on this. It just looks like you are not fully recovered from being suppressed by your cycle yet.

ajordana is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironpumpindoc View Post
    I think your estradiol level is still a bit high, which would explain your lack of sexual interest. Even though it falls in the "normal" limit; I believe you should be down around 50 or lower. Someone please correct me if I wrong on this. It just looks like you are not fully recovered from being suppressed by your cycle yet.
    i think youre thinking of a different blood test for estro. on his <157 is normal, most estro tests i believe top off around 50, so below that would be optimal, but the way his test measured he should be plenty under the too much estro range

Vettester is offline Banned
    It's imperative to run a Estradiol (E2) sensitive assay panel for males. Most labs will have reference ranges in the 7 to 48 range +/- a few points. With that stated, most people males will find optimal levels to be around 20 to 38. My suspicion is that your E2 sensitive lab will be a little on high side, which could be the culprit of your libido issues.

Thread Information