redmeat1 is offline Associate Member

clen = possitive drug test?

anyone know if their is any truth to this? i'm talking about a urine test that your employer would give you.

rocco-x is offline Junior Member
    yes...i've seen it 2x with 2 different people both on either clen tabs or helios.came back as speed or crystal meth,amphetamines.don't chance it.it has a quick half life so just quit it and drink alotta water.at least a week before your test...

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Clen is in no way related to amphetamine or any street drug, so it will not come up.
    However, ephedrine will often cause a false positive for amphetamine.

MrSwoleMcNasty is offline New Member
    What he said ^.
    Whoever said they tested posotive for amphetamines while on Clen is full of shit.

V-ROID is offline Member
    Maybe it was UGL Clen with a "kick"... Did their teeth rot out too?

eazy333 is offline New Member
    Clen , ephedrine, and amphetamines all have the same base molecule. Yes it is possible... I dont risk it

Quote Originally Posted by eazy333 View Post
    Clen, ephedrine, and amphetamines all have the same base molecule. Yes it is possible... I dont risk it
    Clen is not structurally related to amphetamine and does not share any of its metabolites. It also isn't listed anywhere as a cause for false positives.

mantus3 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte

Clen is not structurally related to amphetamine and does not share any of its metabolites. It also isn't listed anywhere as a cause for false positives.
    It would be better to be informed about the brand of the test and to learn when it gives false true or false negative. You could be easily be false true to that tests by just using caffeine or vitamin C. It is not just about the metabolites but the structure of the test

Quote Originally Posted by mantus3 View Post
    It would be better to be informed about the brand of the test and to learn when it gives false true or false negative. You could be easily be false true to that tests by just using caffeine or vitamin C. It is not just about the metabolites but the structure of the test
    And if a drug test did somehow misinterpret caffeine or vitamin C for a rec drug, it would be immediately discredited and never used again.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Clen is in no way related to amphetamine or any street drug, so it will not come up.
    However, ephedrine will often cause a false positive for amphetamine.

And if a drug test did somehow misinterpret caffeine or vitamin C for a rec drug, it would be immediately discredited and never used again.
    yet people stilll try argue the point that it gives a false positive lol, can anybody show us proof if this? if not then why argue with the above?

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    thanks for posting a great question OP !... interresting stuff here

ekfox93 is offline New Member
    this is very interesting to me, i have never had to take a piss test and don't anticipate one in the near future either but i never even thought about not passing one due to clen

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    I've heard about ephedrine causing a false positive for amphetamines, however, I've taken like 10 piss tests while taking ephedrine on a daily basis and nothing has come of it. I wouldn't worry too much about it, if you're that concerned, just discontinue the use of "whatever" a few days prior.

Thread Information