Stats 33yrs old 5'6" 175- 185lbs currently cut to 175, normally around 185ish. Training since 1999. Done a couple amatuer BB shows in the mid 2000's, BF is around 10-15% (have a visual 6pack when flexing, but still some chub). Cycle history = 1st cycle (2003) was 500mg/week test E with 300mg/week deca for 10weeks PCT with clomid 300mg day 1, 200mg day 2, days 3-21 were 50mg clomid with nolva run at 40 40 20 20. 2nd cycle (2004) was 300mg test E for 10weeks PCT with nolva 40 40 20 20. Most recent cycle was 11-2011 consisting of test E at 300mg/week for 12 weeks and PCT of clomid 100 50 50 and nolva 40 40 20 20.

My last cycle (300mg Test E for 12 weeks no A.I. or HCG , PCT = clomid 100, 50,50 nolva 40, 40, 20, 20) had me feeling lethargic while on cycle, and when I got off, my sex drive along with my dinky's functionality went down hill for about a week during week 3 of PCT. Also, during cycle my nips got itchy, but I blasted it with 20mg of nolva.

I'm thinking my issues were because of an over abundance of estrogen, but its only a guess since I had no blood work to prove it. I makes sense to me though beacuse nolva would only block estro at my nip receptor, not neccessarily decrease total body estro.....right? I was affraid to take the A.I. because, despite feeling alil lethargic, the cycle was going great.....until pct.....when my dick crashed. Please give me thoughts on this

Anyhow, I'm planning on another light cycle for this fall. This time, I would like to get blood work done before, possibly during and definantly after the cycle. I do have good insurance, but I've heard most docs wont fill hormone panel orders for people not on TRT. Besides....I'm really not "cool" with my doc to ask such a question. I've heard of people going to privatemdlabs to get their blood work done.

Would the hormone panel below be sufficient to help trouble shoot any problems that may occur on cycle? Any advice, or reccomendations on the best place to have this done would be appreciated...I've read of a few places, but would like to hear other's advice.

•Chemistry panel (complete metabolic panel with lipids)
•CBC
•DHEA-S
•DHT
•Estradiol (specify sensitive assay)
•PSA
•Pregnenolone
•Total and Free Testosterone
•Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
•TSH
•Free T3