stronger1986 is offline New Member

Need advice on finding a legitimate endocrinologist that is non judgemental

So I've come to my point in my journey where I would like to establish with a regular endocrine doc so that as needed my blood levels can be monitored.

I've heard absolute horror stories on this forum, and others about folks meeting with a doc and having antiquated judgements passed on them. Any tips to the new guy trying to find a non-judgmental endocrine doc. Like it or not a lot of the medical community views this as a highly abusable drug, and by progression we are viewed as abusers. I read one post from a gentleman who visited a doctor for an intake visit. After a brief conversation with the physician he was told he was an addict, and therefore should go to AA.

While the reasons we do them our questionable and not always good, you'd assume the hippocratic oath of "first do no harm" would apply. I need a doctor who shares the idea of risk reduction and I can easily talk to. I'm not looking for an RX for PCT, I just need a medical professional to assist me in monitoring my bodys natural physiological response.

Any expieriences are appreciated on how you found yours, or approached yours.
    Last edited by stronger1986; 12-18-2012 at 07:19 PM. Reason: additional information provided

stronger1986 is offline New Member
    bump ;-?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's tough but one thing is when you go see a doc wear long sleeves and anything to cover your body. My just comments I am his healthiest patient. He will only prescribe Test though. Wont check E2 and knows nothing about HCG .

Depending on where you are located have you looked into the new anti again site by this forum?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...a#.UOGYs7_hxv8

Thread Information