AliYousaf is offline Associate Member

Male 35, My blood reports, advise needed to start the first cycle.

Hi! I am going to start my first cycle as soon as possible. Will take the "NoviceCycle1"
    Dbol 25 mg ed and Test-Enth 250 mg twice a week. Ran labs after researching these forums..
    I am 35 male,5ft.7 and 150 lbs
    I have been training for more than 2 years. My maximum bench press is 132 lbs , max shoulder press 110 lbs (just in case) I have genetically weak wrists and forearms, so I am kind of limited to the weight i lift currently.. expecting to lift more with cycle.
    Anyways guys My reports came in..please advise..
    Just waiting to open the gear box and star the cycle.

PSA ( Prostate Specific Antigen) 0.215 ng/ml
    HbA1c (Glycosylated Hemoglobin) 6%
    Note: This test was performed on the Abbott Architect i1000SR, fully automated Special Chemistry analyzer.

Estradiol 18.9 pg/nl
    Note: I couldn't find a lab that would run Estradiol Sensitive for me, despite my all efforts. May be its not even available in my country.
    DHEA SO4 181 ug/dl

Testosterone 529.3 ng/dl
    Note: I am not sure if this is a Total Testosterone or something else. the report simply mentions it as TESTOSTERONE

Free Testosterone 17.9 pg/ml

Insulin (FASTING) 1.85 uIU/ml

TSH 1.734 uIU/ml

FREE T3 4.17 pg/ml
    FREE T4 1.21 ng/dl

Cholesterol 215 mg/dl
    Note: The report also mentions the desirable, borderline high and High ranges, being 200-239 mg/dl as borderline high range.
    So, I guess mine falls under borderline high range which is strange for me as I have been eating pretty neat most of my life. For the past few months I am on high protein low carb diet. This rise in cholesterol is due to dietary supplements I take in form of my protein shakes I assume but I am not sure. I use only Olive oil and that too just two- three table spoons with my nuts and greens (salads)..Does it have to do anything with Smoking ?? I have been away from Alcohol for about three months never been a too much into drinking.. just a lil here and then.

Triglyceride 74 mg/dl
    HDL 55 mg/dl
    LDL 137 mg/dl
    VLDL 15 mg/dl
    Cholesterol /HDL ratio 3.9 Note : Says 3.5 - 5.0 is desirable.

Cortisol and Comprehensive Metabolic Panel reports are still awaited. I will post them when I have them delivered.

Thanks.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This question really belongs in the Q\A forum.....http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...NS-amp-ANSWERS

You'll probably receive more feedback if you'll post it there. That being said, the advise I foresee you getting is NOT to run a cycle. If you are genetically predisposed to joint weakness and you throw AAS into the mix your risk for serious injury is going to go up exponentially because your muscle strength will far exceed your joint's capacity to handle the increased load. Plus, benching and pressing those weights for the time frame you've indicated indicates that you've not reached your genetic potential by any stretch. Just my $0.02. Good luck.

AliYousaf is offline Associate Member
    Thanks mate. I will post in the appropriate section.
    Btw I am not predisposed to some illness of bone deficiency or something it's just that I inherited narrow bone structure. Especially wrists and forearms. It kinda runs in the family.. I am 35 but I look not more than 30 I have worked hard with my weights in the gym and my trainer believes that my benches and shoulders presses are at its maximum limit at the moment due to my weak wrists. I know it's a major road block for me at the moment but I am looking forward to overcome this with the help of my first cycle.
    Thanks for your help.

Thread Information