Iknowthetruth is offline New Member

Should I be worried? See results

Hi All,

I just got my blood work back today. I'm on my 6th week of 70 mgs a day of Anavar . I know most of you are against Var/Oral only cycles but I have done it in the past with great results. You can see from my test results that my Testosterone level is soooo low but that is to be expected. I think I'm going to throw in a little test (150-200 mg/week) to bring me up a bit.

I'm 5'11...31 years old...184 lbs. BF is 9%.

I have packed on about 6 lbs of lean muscle, I'm pretty ripped...abs came in nice. I still have another 4 weeks to go.

My question is...take a look at my results. Cholesterol and Pituitary is off....anything to really worry about?

PS - The left column are my numbers and on the right is the suggested targeted zone to be in. I'm in Canada...maybe the numbering scales are different from the rest of the world. ThanksClick image for larger version. 

Name:	ttt12.jpg 
Views:	429 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	139786

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Yet another example of why you should always run a testosterone base. Your natural production is shutting down. I bet you feel like poop huh. Get off the var now and directly into pct. you have one lined up?

Iknowthetruth is offline New Member
    I have pct planned but I think I'm ok for another 3-4 weeks as long as I bring in some test like I mentioned before. The weird part is I don't feel that bad with the low level...I still have energy and I feel good...sex life is in the dumps though...it's a workout of it's own.
    I'm still curious about my Cholesterol and Pituitary levels?

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    I would definitely be concerned about my cholesterol levels if I were you dude! A healthy heart is kinda important?

You know adding testosterone will further damage your LDL and HDL levels. testosterone is not good for your cholesterol either. It lowers good and raises bad.

Running var at 70 a day for 10 weeks is a bad idea. You are a little over half there, your lipids are trashed and your natural test production and sex life is gone but you want to keep going? The minimal effects of var is just not worth the price your body is paying.

You would have way better gains whether its losing weight or gaining muscle running test solo. You can keep your lipids in check with cardio and supplementation. Your already in the crapper dude. Again best thing to do is go into a real pct. get your body producing test again. You can get back on a cycle after that and you will have better gains and you won't destroy your body.

What's your pct?
    This is the reason research and knowledge is key when you are messing with your hormones.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    70mgs for 10 weeks is a terrible cycle...

There is nothing abnormal about your results. Suppressed natty test and high cholesterol levels, goes hand in hand with anabolic steroid use .

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    ^^^Pct advice is much needed im assuming

Jiggylow is offline New Member
    drop the var..... get some PCT advice in the PCT section.... next time, get blood work before a Test cycle, and don't worry about a Var ONLY cycle.. that's a waste. I speak form experience...... it'll shut your natural test down and not allow a lot of weight or strength gains long term.

Thread Information