ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member

Need help understanding BW

Mid cycle labs results, everything looking good except MCHC,Eos, and both lymphs. I know these have to do with different WBC, but what does it all mean.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Would be best to see the whole results if you do not mind posting.

Did you test your b12, folate, iron+ferritin...I would look there before translating WBC.

My WBC went high OOR on TRT along with the normal Hemocrit raise...RBC raise...Cholesterol hit. I am diabetic but I do not use that as an excuse to "not research thoroughly". What I did find out is that a higher WBC is common among shorter ester users. This is because some of the properties associated with the short esters mimic a bacterial infection. Test Flu is the severe symptom.

Also if you have your liver results you should see Tbill and Dbill with Tbill elevated. Read some on that and it also explains why WBC is elevated....removing more dead RBC due to more RBC.
    Last edited by Chicagotarsier; 07-09-2014 at 05:15 AM.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier
    Would be best to see the whole results if you do not mind posting. Did you test your b12, folate, iron+ferritin...I would look there before translating WBC. My WBC went high OOR on TRT along with the normal Hemocrit raise...RBC raise...Cholesterol hit. I am diabetic but I do not use that as an excuse to "not research thoroughly". What I did find out is that a higher WBC is common among shorter ester users. This is because some of the properties associated with the short esters mimic a bacterial infection. Test Flu is the severe symptom. Also if you have your liver results you should see Tbill and Dbill with Tbill elevated. Read some on that and it also explains why WBC is elevated....removing more dead RBC due to more RBC.
    This is all I get tested at mid cycle. I have everything else checked per and post. My lymph reading has been higher since being on trt, but the other two haven't. I know it can be due to bacteria, flu and a lot of other reasons. Just though I would see what others thought about it. Thanks for reply.

Flatus78 is offline Junior Member
    Dear ppwc!

I would not worry about the increase in lymphocytes, it is probably a immune response, a a bcterial infections will make an increase in the granulocytes(especially the neutrophiles), and the EOS could be allergy or just because the body in introduced to a foreign subject like AAS. A huge increase in EOS could be because of parasite infection, but don`t worry about that know. Read about what BW to take pre, during and after a cycle or write again and i can try to help you out, best regards, stay safe and don`t worry to much about those results, but take a bloodtest 2-3 months after the cycle

Thread Information