Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Flatus78

Thread: Blood Work for female

Qart is offline New Member

Blood Work for female

Hello,

I am a 21 yo female and doing my second cycle. I haven't gotten any blood tests at all since last year before my cycles and am unfamiliar with what to ask my doctor regarding what to test for. I am going in for just a physical but want to ask him without saying i am on a cycle of course. I understand this is the recommended panel:

"1. Testosterone , Total
    2. Testosterone, Free
    3. Sensitive E2 Assay (Not basic estradiol, that's for women)
    4. CBC (Compete blood count)
    5. CMP (Comprehensive metabolic panel)
    6. Lipid Profile (post cycle is fine)
    7. LH and FSH (pre-cycle and post PCT)"

But by asking this is it obvious to the doctor that i am on a cycle? And is this panel inclusive of kidney, liver, and thyroid levels? Sorry if these are stupid questions, I should've thought more about blood work.

Flatus78 is offline Junior Member
    Dear Oart

There are no stupid questions.
    Your BW does not include kidney, liver or thyroid test, ask for GFR, Kreatinin and urea/karbamid regarding kidney, and also include some electrolytes like sodium/natrium and potassium/kalium. For liver ask for ALAT, ASAT, ALP and GGT, maybe also LD and CK and albumin and INR. Regarding thyroid it is usuaslly enough to check TSH, T-3 and T-4(but if there are any hypothyroidisme in your family ask for anti-TPO). And also check glukose and HBA1c while you are at it.

Hopes this helps a bit, best of luck, and be careful to read the forums so that you don`t take any drugs that are off-limits for women, I am no expert regarding AAS og performing enhancement drugs, but maybe you are a bit to young? Ask some of the experienced female athletes in the forum. Take care!
    Last edited by Flatus78; 08-07-2014 at 04:19 PM.
    WMSuperSport likes this.

Thread Information