RealQuick is offline New Member

Blood Work In ... Confused

I did 2 blood tests one before 1 month and the other yesterday

I have noticed that my testosterone level went down from 13.5 to 8.8 nmol/L and some other things went up

I just find out that i have low iron and the doc gave me pills to take daily

I think my test level is low for my age...

any comment will be appriecated I want to know how to fix that

I am smoker.cigarretes
    age 26
    height 5'9
    weight 193lbs
    bodyfat 12%

i lift 6 days a week
    gained a good mass for the last month

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	captured_by_snapseed_53_1-1.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	659.6 KB 
ID:	152006

Flatus78 is offline Junior Member
    Dear RealQuick

I am not sure why you have low iron unless you avoid food that contains iron( or you are a female who menstruates, and i imagine that you are not). I would try to eat iron rich food before taking supps, and then take another test on 2-3 months time(it is always smart to know why you have low iron, but at least you are not anemic, and your RBC are within the normal range regarding MCV, iron deficiency usually causes the MCV to be lower than normal range). Your TSH is ok, but your F-T4 is bordeline low, maybe you should take another bloodtest in 2-3 months and ask to check F-T3 and anti-TPO(could be that subclinical hypothyroidisme, except that your TSH is just within normal range).
    Regarding the question that you really wanted answers to your test-levels, i would say that it fluctuates a bit, so take the same test in 2-3 months. Is this pre- or post cycle BW?

Best of luck(sorry if i raised more questions than i answered)

Thread Information