Saluki is offline New Member

Middle-aged body builder, no gear (yet), lowish T, bloodwork

This is my first post. Here goes:

Weight: ~145 lbs
    BF: ~13%
    Total T: 292 ng/dl

I'm back to lifting religiously for about two years now after several years of not lifting. I am considering/pre-planning my first (test only) cycle, but, given my lab results, thinking about perhaps doing HRT first/instead.

Recent bloodwork is attached. Test is at the very end. Doctor ordered total T only. My score (292 ng/dl) is >2.5 standard deviations below the mean for my age, which is statistically significant at p < .01, and yet, the doctor says, 'normal.'

What do you think?

Thank you for your consideration. I would very much appreciate your comments.
    Attached Files Attached Files

bulldoghorn is offline Junior Member
    There are some basics you have left out of your post.

What is/are your goal(s)? Check out the diet info on this forum(if you have not), and share what your caloric(protein,fat/carbohydrate) intake is currently.

Based on your BW, you do appear to be on the lowside of T. Here is something for you to consider........if your goal is to put on mass, and your diet is in check, what level of T would you need to have to assist in adding that mass? I think levels at or above 500 would be in line for putting on LBM.

Not sure if you have any of the low T symptoms, but there are several different ways to accomplish whatever goals you have.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    What suplements or pro-hormones have you been taking?

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    You need more blood work. Free t, lh, fsh, are you symptomatic of low t?

I don't care what any dr says, you may be in 'range' but you're not as far as optimal health is concerned.

Find a doctor that knows hormones. Preferably one with experience with low t. Good luck.

CF13 is offline New Member

enter 3rd week cycle have question

Hey

52 yrs. old
    6' 4"
    285lbs

Im doing 600cc of primo and 500cc test e from balkan pharm. i'm not really feeling it. Some said it takes 3 weeks also some said did i kick start it (with what). Past cycles were deca and test cyp juck was hard all the time. any input would be appreciated. Packaging and source seems legit

Thanks CF13

Thread Information