thefuture2014 is offline New Member

318 Test @ 25 years old. Can I cycle?

25.5 years old
    6'4''
    210lbs
    ~13% body fat

Just finished a natural cut (7 months!) which took me from 230 down to 193 a couple months ago. Took it nice and slow but I think it really messed up my test levels. My weight jumped up pretty quickly post contest, big part of that being my fault and eating too much. I've honestly felt depressed at times and my energy has been terrible.

I want to run my first cycle according to Austinite's "My first cycle" plan. So:
    500mg Tst E a week
    12 Weeks
    HCG during and PCT to follow

Someone let me know what my concerns should be here and what to do! Thanks!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-09-17 at 4.27.22 PM.png 
Views:	302 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	152968Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-09-17 at 4.27.32 PM.png 
Views:	275 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	152969

Flatus78 is offline Junior Member
    Dear Thefuture2014

Your BW looks good except the low test(but you have normal FSH and LH), next time ask to get SHBG and free-test levels also, and take thyroid test(e.g. F-T4, F-T3 and TSH).
    Regarding the low test maybe try to eat more healthy fats and see if the levels increase next time you take BW. When it comes to taking AAS hopefully some of the more experienced members can give you some advice. This is maybe being to careful, but perhaps it would be smart to take and freeze down a sperm test, even though the chances of being infertile after use of AAS(but if I understand it correctly the chances are very small with proper PCT, but then again, sh#t happens sometimes) Best of luck.

Thread Information