ngtmarpete is offline Junior Member

Dumb question!!!

What am I looking for in my blood work to indicate the legitimacy of Deca Durabolin in my system? I have Google searched to no avail. Maybe I'm working it wrong.

jwh7699 is offline Member
    "Since the mid 1960’s, Deca Durabolion has become a staple in most testosterone and/or dianabol cycles, the main reason is that Deca adds a lot of strength to a cycle without increasing side effects.

When used in a testosterone and/or dianabol cycle, deca really adds weight to the cycle without much more stress on the system. Deca does not add additional side-effects when used with other steroids , but it should never be used alone. Standalone use of nandrolone comes with its very own set of nasty side-effects, the most infamous of them all is the dreaded “Deca Dick”, where the affected user is unable to get or sustain an erection. This is due to the fact that without the stronger testosterone metabolites like dihydrotestosterone (DHT), the softer and much weaker metabolites from deca will flood your receptors, not leaving room for stronger androgens. Not only are deca’s weaker metabolites an issue when there is an absence of stronger androngens, but nandrolone itself can, and will, attach to progesterone receptors. This causes side effects that only affect the user in the absence of supraphysiological amounts of stronger androgens.

The best way to explain deca durabolin is that it’s basically a progesterone-like hormone that builds muscle mass, strength and, to a lesser degree, helps repair joints. It should not give you any bad side effects when used with stronger androgens that will mask and counteract possible problems from nandrolone. If ever used by itself, the bad side-effects from nandrolone will crush your libido, sexual desire, cause bloating and gynecomastia (bitch tits)."

After reading all this. The best test may be a Progesterone blood test.
    Last edited by jwh7699; 05-06-2015 at 05:00 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What else are you taking?

Thread Information