Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PrettyPlease?

Thread: 5 years of bloodwork - low test & gyno issues

Liger is offline New Member

5 years of bloodwork - low test & gyno issues

Hi,

In March 2010 I got a bit of gyno from a test booster (diesel test pro). I treated the gyno with Nolvadex for 3 months up to a dosage of 40mg ED without success. I have stringy lumps around the nipple and up into the armpit. It is not the burning pain it was to begin with, but I do get tenderness throughout the day, particularly after working out. I went for a biopsy in 2010; they were more concerned about checking for cancer, and said the gyno is nothing to worry about.

Here is a pic of some bloodwork I’ve had done over the years – anything out of the NHS range is in bold.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bloods pic.png 
Views:	262 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	158379

I still get gyno tenderness which I would like to stop and if possible clear up, as well as increase my test levels as I feel they are low. The endocrinologists I’ve seen say testosterone is within normal range, and frankly, they are no help to me. A pituitary MRI came back clear and I'm 30 years old.

My priorities are:
    1 fix my test levels without aggravating the gyno
    2 treat the gyno, but I understand this may be tricky and am considering some surgery in the coming years

Current supplementation / medication:
    • Tribestan 250mg ED (I am currently taking Tribestan which aggravates the gyno a bit, so I have lowered the dosage to 1x250mg a day)
    • Vid D Replacement from the GP
    • ZMA at night

Can anyone offer any kind of advice, or is anymore information needed?
    Last edited by Liger; 07-29-2015 at 01:33 PM.

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    There is a 3 year gap in blood work. What happened prior to September of 2014 that made you decide to go back in for blood work? Looks to me like there is some secondary hypogonadism going on here and I don't know how old you are but this warrants further investigation.
    Liger likes this.

Liger is offline New Member
    I've just turned 30.
    I went back in 2014 with low energy and low libido. It was in September that I was prescribed Vit D as I was severely deficient. September 2014 was another push to seek a solution, rather than just put up with the low test symptoms.

I have seen an Endocrinologist who ordered the 2 most recent tests, and she advises there is no treatment available for my levels and it's unlikely I'd see any improvement with TRT. I asked about HCG therapy and Clomid therapy, but was informed this is not NHS protocol. A pituitary MRI was done and came back clear.

Thread Information