Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Midcycle, E2 Sensitive HIGH

bloodchoke is offline Member

Midcycle, E2 Sensitive HIGH

Normal range is 8.0 - 35.0. I measured 36 in my precycle bloods. Midcycle, I measured 77.4. I'm a pretty affectionate guy but I've been a f***ing hot mess lately! I've been sobbing through very heartfelt explanations to each of my friends about how exactly they've impacted my life and they ways that I model my own behavior and thought process after theirs. It doesn't help that, in the same week, my oldest dog was diagnosed with lymphoma, my father was diagnosed with cancer of the liver, and my 49ers are garbage.

The foundation of my diet is solid. My sugar intake has been higher than it should be with the goal of eating clean but, even then, it hasn't been high at all. And for almost two weeks now, my sugar intake has been on point. My fat intake is like my sugar's was in that it usually comes in higher than I was shooting for but, again, nothing I would call high. I've been on 0.25 mg eod arimidex . Should I adjust my dosage? If so, how so?

Many thanks.

R8junkie is offline New Member
    What dose of AI are you taking? Also, can you give stats and the tests that were ran pre and mid cycle?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Try bumping your Dex to .5 EOD - that may be too much - but if you were already high pre cycle status your going to be converting test into estro more often... IMHO I'd go with .5 EOD.... Weren't you kickstart ing w/d-Bol the first 4 wks?? What wk are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Try bumping your Dex to .5 EOD - that may be too much - but if you were already high pre cycle status your going to be converting test into estro more often... IMHO I'd go with .5 EOD.... Weren't you kickstart ing w/d-Bol the first 4 wks?? What wk are you in?
    Thanks, NACH3. Yes, dbol in the beginning. I started at 30 mg/day and ramped up to 50 mg/day over the course of 3-1/2 weeks and I'm beginning week 9 (of 12). I can split my 0.25 mg tabs to make a 0.375 mg dose. Nova has helped tweak my diet very recently, too, so that small dosage adjustment may suffice. What do you think?
    Last edited by bloodchoke; 11-04-2015 at 12:56 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodchoke View Post
    Thanks, NACH3. Yes, dbol in the beginning. I started at 30 mg/day and ramped up to 50 mg/day over the course of 3-1/2 weeks and I'm beginning week 9 (of 12). I can split my 0.25 mg tabs to make a 0.375 mg dose. Nova has helped tweak my diet very recently, too, so that small dosage adjustment may suffice. What do you think?
    I'd try that first... It def won't crash your E2 but I don't think .5 would either... Try .375mgs first and see how your feeling if you need to you can always bump it up to .5 EOD
    bloodchoke likes this.

Update:
    Much better. At least I'm not tearing-up at billboards with a sweet message anymore.

I've stayed with the dose of 0.50 eod because, while my tabs are scored, they crumble more than they spilt.
    Thanks again.

Thread Information