thall1 is offline Junior Member

blood work in tx

Hello

I was wandering if I could get the proper blood work at my doctor. I'm in tx?

How would I go about doing this.

Thanks

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends on the relation you have with your doctor, most find it easier to use the online labs as its many times hard to explain to doctor and have him order all the required tests.

So I'm assuming with the online labs they send you everything you need and you do it all yourself? Any info you could give me on this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    No, you just select tests, pay online and schedule blood drawn at a physical lab.

Maybe more info on the website lol , in my part of the world we dont have the online bit, I just walk into a lab and ask for personal bloodwork selecting the tests with the clerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    No, you just select tests, pay online and schedule blood drawn at a physical lab.

Maybe more info on the website lol , in my part of the world we dont have the online bit, I just walk into a lab and ask for personal bloodwork selecting the tests with the clerk.
    That's sounds easy enough. The last thread I read seemed a little more complicated than that, but if thus all you gotta do that's cool.

Thanks man.

Arete is offline Junior Member
    Thall,

Its quite easy. Type in Cheap Blood Test and there will be some online labs. Select the test you want which I find now they have a test for male hormones or female when doing a PCT. There are many blood tests to pick from but read the post on blood work so you know to capture all the Testosterone , estrogen, CBC, lipids, could do thyroids anyway there are a ton to pick from. They don't even care if its you real name or not when you goto the labs. Pick a location and you walk in and out in 5 minutes and get the tests sent to your email usually in 3-5 days. This costs less then 200$ and sometimes closer to 100$. I don't even turn it in to insurance or try to since its none of there business. I went to doctors and for the same tests I was charged 250$-1250$ depending. Take care of yourself and read the post on blood work to understand your labs better then most of the doctors.

Thread Information