Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member

Where to get BW?

I'm having trouble finding the link for Blood Work. Does it still exist? If not, are there options other than telling my doctor and insurance company that I need to get my hormones levels tested in orde to see if the shit I'm taking is doing what it is supposed too?
    Thanks

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    I'm having trouble finding the link for Blood Work. Does it still exist? If not, are there options other than telling my doctor and insurance company that I need to get my hormones levels tested in orde to see if the shit I'm taking is doing what it is supposed too?
    Thanks
    I might not be following what you're asking... If you just want bloodwork, you could Google "private bloodwork labs", there's several, pick one near you.

If you're looking for an actual link to something from another post or something I'm sorry I can't help.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The title of this section of the forum is "Confidential Blood Testing and 5 Day Steroid Cleanse." I understand that sponsorship has changed but, it is my desire to bring my business to those who are already providing me a service. Also, perhaps it is nice to get info/advice from members instead of google. However, I do appreciate getting a response.
    Last edited by Quester; 06-13-2016 at 08:38 AM.

Thread Information