chris_87 is offline New Member

Question Mid Cycle Bloodwork - Some Issues, need help

Hello,

This bloodwork was done about 6 weeks through the cycle. The cycle is: first 4 weeks 50mg dianabol ed, 25mg of Arimadex EOD, 250 test ethanate every 3.5 days, and 200iu HCG eod. As you'll see below, I am highly concerned about a couple things, mainly the fact that my total testosterone is not even outside of the normal range! The bloodwork was taken about 2.5/3 days after the last PIN. Is there anything that explains this other than bad gear? Other issues include my BUN being very high and my ALT (SGOT) being very high. I see that my FH and LSH are also very low, but from my understanding this is normal during a cycle? Is this still normal given that I'm using HCG on cycle?

Also, I am 6'4, and weighed about 215 before my cycle. I am 235 now, but almost all of the weight was gained during the Dianabol phase, and I have plateaued since. I also gained more fat than I would have thought, at least compared to my first cycle.

My precycle bloodwork: Total T: 701, Free T: 10, BUN: 26, ALT (SGOT): 18, LH : 4.7, FSH: 7.3.

Any advice is much appreciated!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mid Cycle Bloodwork - Some Issues, need help-mid-cycle-results.png  

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Everything is pretty normal except the urea, as creatinine is not elevated, it probably just means you drank a high protein shake before drawing blood?

How much protein are you taking? And what kinds of protein?

Blood pressure normal? Drinking enough water?

And yes, your testosterone is very underdosed. Liver is fine. HCG does not elevate LH.

Either get different brand of testosterone or maybe its better to PCT.

Retest kidney panel in a few weeks if you are worried about it.

Thanks for your help man!

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the urea? Actually, I fasted for about 10 hours before drawing blood. The last thing I consumed before bed, though, was a BSN mass gainer protein shake. I'm consuming 250-300g of protein a day, usually about 100g worth from the BSN mass gainer, true mass. The rest is from eggs, milk, chicken, some other meats sometimes.

Here's a question for you: I have about 4 weeks left of test. I've previously been dosing enough for 250per shot at twice a week. Since I'm so underdosed, would it be worth it to double the dose and just cycle for 2 more weeks? I guess what I'm asking is, is there any downside to that, other than a 2 weeks of much higher test before i post cycle?

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_87 View Post

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the urea? Actually, I fasted for about 10 hours before drawing blood. The last thing I consumed before bed, though, was a BSN mass gainer protein shake. I'm consuming 250-300g of protein a day, usually about 100g worth from the BSN mass gainer, true mass. The rest is from eggs, milk, chicken, some other meats sometimes.

Here's a question for you: I have about 4 weeks left of test. I've previously been dosing enough for 250per shot at twice a week. Since I'm so underdosed, would it be worth it to double the dose and just cycle for 2 more weeks? I guess what I'm asking is, is there any downside to that, other than a 2 weeks of much higher test before i post cycle?
    Personally I would not try to double to dose.

Honestly best idea to do like BB said, stop and PCT and mark it up as a learning experience.

Maybe possible to post the lab (NOT THE SOURCE) so u can help others stay away too.

Quote Originally Posted by chris_87 View Post

BUN = Blood Urea Nitrogen, its waste from eating protein.

About the question its not really easy to answer, as this is a personnal decision you have to make, your test is definitely under dosed. I would get in contact with the source and show him the bloodwork.

Thanks for the advice guys. Here's one more question: My last injection was this Sunday (7/17). I know that the view on starting PCT for test-e cycles is somewhere between 2-3 weeks, depending on who you talk to. But in my case, my total T was only 1050 midcycle. I have been taking arimadex 25mg EOD and HCG 200 EOD. My two questions are:

1. I think the proper procedure is to continue taking the arimadex throughout the PCT, but to only take the HCG until I start the chlomid/nolva. Is this right?
    2. When should I start taking chlomid/nolvadex ?? I was thinking of getting a blood test (Test only for now, then full blood panel after PCT is complete) on Monday/Tuesday next week to see where my T is at. Is there a way to know when to start PCT based on how low T has dropped?

Thanks again in advance.

PCT start 14 days after last shot, keep the HCG till 3 days before PCT, and the adex till one day out.

Dont stress too much about it.

Thread Information