Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tlolec the toilet

Thread: Discounted Labs! they good to go?

Discounted Labs! they good to go?

just want to verify these guys aren't scam artists.
    Marsoc likes this.

Thespear is offline New Member
    Pretty sure they are fine. I've never personally used them though, I use private md labs and its super easy just fyi.

mietek is offline Member
    just try with small order and see what happens

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thespear
    Pretty sure they are fine. I've never personally used them though, I use private md labs and its super easy just fyi.
    +1 for this suggestion

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    I use them all the time, they are cheap and they send you the results as soon as they get them. only thing is if they get the results on a Friday or Saturday you have to wait until Monday...but they are still worth it because they are cheap and easy to use

thanks all,

should i order a CBC and CMP?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If you don't have copies of your military physical you could. I would at least add in the CBC and lipids to the hormone panel. Preferably do pre and mid cycle labs and then post PCT labs.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

done. this was so easy

petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    done. this was so easy
    I use them exclusively to monitor my E2 & prolactin, and to check my test levels to make sure my gear isn't bunk.

labsMD gives actual test level so I've been told. discounted will only report test levels up to 1500. anything above that and discounted labs uses the little above symbol ">" and stick it right next to the 1500.

i see what you mean Pete. that's good to go if one wants to see if what they are using is real, but for someone that wants to know the quality of the raw that was used then they would have to go with labsMD. determining the quality of my raws seems like a difficult/pointless task if i dont have the expensive lab equipment to analyze it's constitution. If I have a brain i'll find a way to do this.

this post didn't have anything to do with raw quality finding, i just wanted to know if i was actually using AAS. looks like i am, lol

Thread Information